Big Game Hunters FFXIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Game Hunters FFXIV

Linkshell Forum for FFXIV

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request: Think About Leveling Conjurer/White Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirianna

Kirianna

Request: Think About Leveling Conjurer/White Mage Empty
PostSubject: Request: Think About Leveling Conjurer/White Mage   Request: Think About Leveling Conjurer/White Mage I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:52 am

I would like to urge people to think about leveling Conjurer and keep on going up through White Mage.  Of course we can't force you to do that, and I don't want you doing it if you don't find playing a healer fun, but right now we are REALLY lacking in it.  Basically we have me and Brett has an alt that is working on it.

I bring this up because last night Vag, Flea, Auly and I tried to do a dungeon and wiped every time on the end boss.  We had a Gladiator, Marauder, Summoner and Scholar.  While Scholar is considered a healer job, it just doesn't seem to be able to keep up with what a White Mage can do (especially if their fairy dies).  That's especially true when the area is level capped and/or there are status effects that need removing.

We have umpteen different DD type jobs and that's great, but it is going to make getting people though things very difficult later on because it limits party make-ups.  I don't mind doing the healing if that's what we need however, it means I won't be getting xp for going though the dungeons since I'm at the level cap already.
Back to top Go down

Request: Think About Leveling Conjurer/White Mage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Game Hunters FFXIV :: Ragnarok :: Free Company Events-
Jump to: