Big Game Hunters FFXIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Game Hunters FFXIV

Linkshell Forum for FFXIV

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

December 19, 2013 Free Company Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirianna

Kirianna

December 19, 2013 Free Company Night   Empty
PostSubject: December 19, 2013 Free Company Night    December 19, 2013 Free Company Night   I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:01 am

With the update happening I'm not sure how many people had time to get to the next dungeon after the Titan fight.  The quest is called In Pursuit of the Past and the dungeon is the Stone Vigil.  If there are 4 of us then we can do it.  If not we'll see what help we can give the people farther behind in the story stuff.

Not everyone has updated, or even posted in the Where Are You topic so I'm not sure where people are atm.

Maybe we can try out the new Treasure Finder if someone with a 40+ gathering job finds a treasure map.

FATEs are possible as well as running some of the optional dungeons if people have hunt logs in them, but also everyone crafting may be helpful.  

There was talk, not 100% serious but a little serious, about taxing Free Company members. This was mostly because of the extremely high prices for land if we ever want a FC House (the worst class, smallest plot of land costs 20mil gil).  If you craft things and sell them, please think about giving some gil to the group.  You can put it in the company chest or store it away on one of your retainers until we need to buy something.
Back to top Go down

December 19, 2013 Free Company Night
Page 1 of 1