Big Game Hunters FFXIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Game Hunters FFXIV

Linkshell Forum for FFXIV

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

December 26, 2013 Free Company Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirianna

Kirianna

December 26, 2013 Free Company Night Empty
PostSubject: December 26, 2013 Free Company Night   December 26, 2013 Free Company Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:37 pm

I don't know how many people will be on on Thursday. I think a few of us will be around. If we have enough people to do dungeon things we'll help out whoever needs the help.

One dungeon to look out for is, I think it's called Dzemael Darkhold. It's one that opens up in a few ways but you need to go there for a quest for your Grand Company. If we have the people to do that I say we run it. It's a level 44 dungeon that caps you at level 46. There look to be some really good drops in there too. So if we have enough people that can do that, of the right jobs, we'll give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Kirianna

Kirianna

December 26, 2013 Free Company Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: December 26, 2013 Free Company Night   December 26, 2013 Free Company Night I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:21 am

Good job last night to Vag, Jon, Jon and Auly. The 4 of us managed to make it though the Stone Vigil with a minimum of deaths and no wipes. It was fun and a few of us got new gear. We also got our first tombstones which can be spent at Auriana to purchase various weapons, armor, accessories, and other misc. items.

Next week we'll see if we can get Drake and Flea through it.
Back to top Go down

December 26, 2013 Free Company Night
Page 1 of 1