Big Game Hunters FFXIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Game Hunters FFXIV

Linkshell Forum for FFXIV

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

January 9, 2014 Free Company Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirianna

Kirianna

January 9, 2014 Free Company Night   Empty
PostSubject: January 9, 2014 Free Company Night    January 9, 2014 Free Company Night   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 9:44 am

Ok, I think enough of us are ready/will be ready for the Garuda fight (Lady of the Vortex is the name of the quest). It's a level 44 quest that caps you at level 46. So, if we can get 4 with the right jobs we'll do that. If we have more than 4 people we'll do it multiple times. Since it's just a fight and not a dungeon we should have plenty of time to do other things as well.

If you need a dungeon done, speak up and let us know so we can plan for it.
Back to top Go down
Kirianna

Kirianna

PostSubject: Re: January 9, 2014 Free Company Night    January 9, 2014 Free Company Night   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:00 am

I read up on the Garuda fight. It looks HARD. It will require a lot of co-ordination from EVERYONE. If we go with our usual setup, Auly you will need to help heal after her big attacks. Also, everyone should have a few mega-potions on themselves because things can get real bad real quick and the ability to heal yourself could help prevent a wipe.

The other part of this is having AWESOME situational awareness. Everyone needs to be ready to move to specific spots at the drop of a hat or it's game over.
Back to top Go down
IronLungMonk

PostSubject: Re: January 9, 2014 Free Company Night    January 9, 2014 Free Company Night   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:15 pm

I might have a little difficulty since I am noticing I am having vision problems with some video games and can't see movement. I had a hard time seeing the floor squares last boss fight and I still could not see the floor coloring despite turning out the lights and playing in the dark. I'll try my hardest to see what's going on, but I fear I'll die a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January 9, 2014 Free Company Night    January 9, 2014 Free Company Night   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

January 9, 2014 Free Company Night
Page 1 of 1