Big Game Hunters FFXIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Game Hunters FFXIV

Linkshell Forum for FFXIV

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

March 13th, 2014 Free Company Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirianna

Kirianna

March 13th, 2014 Free Company Night Empty
PostSubject: March 13th, 2014 Free Company Night   March 13th, 2014 Free Company Night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 10:30 am

The plan is to jump on at 8pm (EST) and start doing what we need to.

I am up to the part in the main story quests where I need to go to the Sunken Temple.  I know a few of you have that done already, but not sure who still needs it and if they are up to it.

Glenn, I'm guessing you haven't gotten much past where you were last week, right after the 1000 maws?  If so you have 26 quests to do before hitting the next dungeon, Haukke Manor.  Of those, only 2 involve killing a certain # of things and all the rest are just going places and talking/delivering stuff to people which shouldn't take too long. One of those deliveries requires you to have Lentils and Chestnuts (it's a food item) and we have those in the Company Chest for people to take for that quest so you don't have to buy them yourself.

We have a new person in the Free Company.  Lori (Azraelle Soleil) is a Legacy player and she has a job or 2 at 50 already but is working up some others too.  She should be on and I have no clue where she is story-wise or what she may need to do.
Back to top Go down

March 13th, 2014 Free Company Night
Page 1 of 1