Big Game Hunters FFXIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Game Hunters FFXIV

Linkshell Forum for FFXIV

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

October 24th, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirianna

Kirianna

October 24th, 2013 Empty
PostSubject: October 24th, 2013   October 24th, 2013 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:18 am

Tonight is going to be dependent on who's on. Drake, Vag and I are going out to a special event so if we're on at all it won't be until later, like 10:30.

However, if you have 4 people, likely Flea, Auly, Jon and Glenn (whose character names I can't remember) you can and probably should move Jon though the dungeons. If you don't have enough but want to wait for us to get home, I'm cool with staying up a bit late to get the dungeon done with Jon.

Other than that, we learned the other night that the Free Company rank goes up faster if we do things while partied together with other people in your Free Company. That means that if possible you should try to do something while partied up together in the same zone, like FATEs or gathering or crafting. That will help get us to Rank 5 faster so we can start unlocking the good stuff.
Back to top Go down

October 24th, 2013
Page 1 of 1