Big Game Hunters FFXIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Game Hunters FFXIV

Linkshell Forum for FFXIV

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

November 7th, 2013 Free Company Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirianna

Kirianna

November 7th, 2013 Free Company Night Empty
PostSubject: November 7th, 2013 Free Company Night   November 7th, 2013 Free Company Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:53 am

For this week we have a stack of things to go and do.  

We've got a dungeon run for Tralese in the Copperbell Mines.

Hopefully Gilgamesh will be ready for his Ifrit fight too.

Vag, Flea and I are up to the Haukke Manor dungeon and hope to get that done with Auly's help.

That's our goal for this week.

Also, for anyone interested, and if there is time, there is the Halatali Dungeon.  It's a 4 person level 20 dungeon which you can gain access to by talking to Nedrick Ironheart in Vesper Bay (that is the area right near Camp Horizon).

I know time is tight, especially with time zone differences.  What I'd like to see is maybe if more of the EST people could be on at 8pm.  Then we could do either the Ifrit fight or the Haukke Manor 1st and then when the more western people pop on an hour later we can snatch them up for their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Auly

PostSubject: Re: November 7th, 2013 Free Company Night   November 7th, 2013 Free Company Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:55 pm

I can login earlier to do something. I'd actually like to run something with ya'll as last week was kinda boring after a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kirianna

Kirianna

PostSubject: Re: November 7th, 2013 Free Company Night   November 7th, 2013 Free Company Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:26 pm

Here is how I'm thinking tomorrow may go.  It's a pretty ambitious plan, but if everything goes right we can do it no problems.  It's also subject to change based on jobs available and who is ready for what.

1.) Vag, Flea, Auly and myself go run Haukke Manor as soon as the 4 of us are on.  Hopefully that will be around 8pm.

2.) After that we see who else is on.  If Gilgamesh is around, we'll send him with Flea, Vag and Auly to do the Ifrit fight.

3.) Drake (IronLungMonk) is also going to try to be on tomorrow.  If so he's ready for the 1000 Maws of Toto Rak.  If he's around but Gil isn't then that group (Vag, Auly, Flea and Drake) can go do that.  We can also do this after the Ifrit fight so it should be no trouble getting to it.

4.) Once Tralese shows up he can go with me, Vag and Flea and do Copperbell.  

5.) There is a chance JonJon will be around.  If so then Drake, Auly and Gil can take him into Sastasha (It's Probably Pirates) if the jobs line up ok.  If not we'll substitute as needed.
Back to top Go down
Vaglusiont
Admin
Vaglusiont

PostSubject: Re: November 7th, 2013 Free Company Night   November 7th, 2013 Free Company Night I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Here's the thing I want to see.

Focus

Since we do only play for a few hours together we really need to buckle down and be on point. That means when it comes time to get together everyone is ready to go. Not getting ready or finishing up one last thing. YOu should have done that 15 minutes earlier. If you aren't going to be able to log on till the appointed time then you should make sure you are ready the night before.

I don't want to sound like an ass but in every MMO we have played we waste a ton of time waiting on people and unless it's an irl situation I wont be cutting any slack anymore.

As for being bored well it's going to happen sorry. We have a small Free Company and a very large bloat of DPS jobs. We've got 2 tanks and until recently 1 healer so that limits who can go and do what. As we progress through the main scenario it will become easier to include more people but because of the level of the dungeons we are doing right now we are limited on choice.

We can speed up the process if people want to go out and do these dungeons on their own with a pug but be aware that when we plan events like this we are going to prioritize people who need the completion first as well as trying to make sure anyone who has a level capped job doesn't have to use it (so they aren't throwing away xp). I'm not going to hold anyone back from playing a game they pay for but you will just have to make peace with the fact that if you move on ahead and don't have a critical job you are going to be sitting out.

That being said my class levels have changed and I plan on updating my post later tonight to reflect that. Make sure you keep this info up to date and it'll be easier for us to put together parties and try to make sure everyone is included.
Back to top Go down
https://bghffxiv.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November 7th, 2013 Free Company Night   November 7th, 2013 Free Company Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November 7th, 2013 Free Company Night
Page 1 of 1