Big Game Hunters FFXIV
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Game Hunters FFXIV

Linkshell Forum for FFXIV

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

November 14th, 2013 Free Company Night

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirianna

Kirianna

November 14th, 2013 Free Company Night   Empty
PostSubject: November 14th, 2013 Free Company Night    November 14th, 2013 Free Company Night   I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:48 am

Hopefully we can do an Ifrit run for Gilgamesh and Tralease.  

Don't know if JonJon will be ready to do his story dungeons, but that's a possibility.  Also, if Drake is around he's going to need to go though the Thousand Maws of Toto Rak dungeon.

There is a lot of running around and questing for those that did Haukke manor last week and the next stop is "The Things We Do For Cheese" which takes you into Brayflox's Longstop.  It's a level 32 quest.  If people are up to it we can do that too.

Looks like we could have some free time this week so it's up to you guys if we want to run alts though things or do some FATEs as a group that's an option.  Other possibilities are welcome, like if people know of other optional dungeons we could do as a group.
Back to top Go down
Kirianna

Kirianna

November 14th, 2013 Free Company Night   Empty
PostSubject: Re: November 14th, 2013 Free Company Night    November 14th, 2013 Free Company Night   I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:47 pm

UPDATE:

JonJon is through the Thousand Maws so that's not an issue for this week.

The plan is to run 1000 Maws as soon as Drake is ready which will hopefully be around 8pm EST. If someone wants to take my place as a DD (either Auly or JonJon) you are more than welcome to. It caps you at level 27 I believe.

After that we'll likely do the Ifrit fight and finish up with the Longstop run.
Back to top Go down

November 14th, 2013 Free Company Night
Page 1 of 1